| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cantonnw, Sd in July is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Cantonnw, Sd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cantonnw, Sd:
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) SSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) NNE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NNE
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 25.2 kms (15.7 miles) SSE
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) ESE
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 83.6 kms (52 miles) SE