| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cantonnw, Sd in September is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Cantonnw, Sd September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cantonnw, Sd:
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) SSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) NNE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NNE
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 25.2 kms (15.7 miles) SSE
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) ESE
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 83.6 kms (52 miles) SE